Operating an organization like the Texas Central Bleeding Disorders requires dedicated volunteers as well as financial support. This support comes from private and corporate donations, fund raising events such as our annual Annual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk and the Loteria.
You can help TCBD in a number of ways:
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Texas Central Bleeding Disorders so that we may continue providing our vital services to the community.
- Matching Gifts – You may be able to double or even triple your gift to TCBD. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company matches your gifts, contact your company’s human resources department. Complete the form provided by your company and mail it to the TCBD office.
- Volunteer your time or service.
- Participate in outreach or legislative advocacy activities.
- Mentor a new family dealing with a bleeding or clotting disorder.
For the most up-to-date information on volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com.
Serve as a Camp Ailihpomeh counselor. Visit the Camp Ailihpomeh site for more details.
You can also raise money for TCBD every time you shop on Amazon by using Amazon Smile. Select Texas Central Bleeding Disorders, Inc. and 0.5% of the purchase price for each eligible item you buy on Amazon is donated to TCBD.