Operating an organization like the Texas Central Hemophilia Association requires dedicated volunteers as well as financial support. This support comes from private and corporate donations, fund raising events such as our annual Golf Tournament – Tee It Up With TexCen, our annual Gala – Denim & Diamonds and our Annual DFW Hemophilia Walk.
You can help TexCen in a number of ways:
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Texas Central Hemophilia Association so that we may continue providing our vital services to the community.
- Matching Gifts – You may be able to double or even triple your gift to TexCen. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company matches your gifts, contact your company’s human resources department. Complete the form provided by your company and mail it to the TexCen office.
- Volunteer your time or service.
- Participate in outreach or legislative advocacy activities.
- Mentor a new family dealing with a bleeding or clotting disorder.
For the most up-to-date information on volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serve as a Camp Ailihpomeh counselor. Download Flyer here.
Your Searches and Online Shopping Money Can Now Benefit TexCen!
GoodSearch.com | What if TexCen earned a penny every time you searched the internet or shopped online? Well, now we can! GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. You use it as you would any search engine and it’s powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results. Just go to GoodSearch.com and be sure to enter Texas Central Hemophilia Association as the charity you want to support. And, be sure to spread the word!
GoodShop.com | Goodshop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates a percentage of each purchase to your favorite cause. More than 100 great stores including The Gap, Best Buy, and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop. Every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting your favorite cause.
Amazon Smile | You can also raise money for TexCen every time you shop on Amazon by using Amazon Smile. Select Texas Central Hemophilia Association, Inc. and 0.5% of the purchase price for each eligible item you buy on Amazon is donated to TexCen.